Monday, 2 March 2015

Swimming

We are learning to build our confidence in and around the water. We practise our swimming skills and love to show off our new tricks.


This is what I have been practising:
Safe entry into the pool (1/4 turn entry)
Kerri thinks



Submerge and blow bubbles
Kerri thinks



Float on my back (Starfish)
Kerri thinks



Float on my front (Starfish)
Kerri thinks



Pick up objects with my hand
Kerri thinks




Rocket arms on my front
Kerri thinks


 


Rocket arms on my back
Kerri thinks

 

Reflection:

I am really proud of: Going under water and getting things with my hands.

It is tricky when: I blow bubbles under water.

The next thing I want to learn is: kick on my back in the water.
I think you are grat at going under the water and blowing bubbles and doing all sorts of cool tricks. You have listened to instructions and given everything a try.
Remember, when you are floating on your back to push your tummy to the sky to help you float. I think this is something you will be able to do with olnly a little more practise.
Kerri

No comments:

Post a Comment