Saturday, 7 March 2015

Read to Self

We are learning to read to self. This builds our reading stamina and helps us to get better at reading. We also have lots of fun reading!

Success Criteria

  • I read quietly
  • I concentrate on the book
  • I stay in space
  • I read the whole time
  • I get started straight away

Photo of kid reading to self (buddy can take or during the week)

How I am going


Read to self
Kerri thinks





Reflection

I really like: reading quietly because it's really quiet and I can concentrate on my book.


I think I need to practice: reading to someone so we read the whole time.

Caleb, I can tell that you love to read. You get started straight away, read the whole time, concentrate on your book and read quietly. Remember read to self is a time to practise your reading and what you are learning to so. Keep enjoying your reading time.
Kerri

No comments:

Post a Comment